Monday, October 15, 2007

Funny story about that last post...the spot I went to 'approve' was actually incorrect, and because of my erroneous approval there was a small to medium sized mess the next day, with an order involving thousands of dvds having to be stopped midway and redone. So Friday wasn't a great day. I felt really bad about it since it was entirely my mistake. In the end the damage was undone and nothing terrible happened, and everyone was very cool about telling me not to worry about it and that it happens to everyone sooner or later and it being a good learning experience, etc.

I have to say that the people I work with are one of the big plusses of this job. If they weren't so cool I wouldn't like it nearly as much.

Today I'm feeling a little under the weather, possibly because of the whirlwind trip to Notre Dame this past weekend. The plan was for Mo and I to fly with her friend on Friday night after work and drive from Chicago to South Bend. Our flight was delayed, luggage lost, we had to stay in the Hilton at Logan overnight and leave the next morning. But we got there in the end and met up with their college friend crowd, tailgated and Mo and I got to go in and see the game. There was lots of beer to be had and Sunday we spent the whole day traveling back home. It was lots of fun but the combination of drinking and all that travel has left me a little drained.

No comments: