Tuesday, September 25, 2007

#2

So I did end up making it to class. And again yesterday. It went very well and if I can keep that pattern up I'm going to be a much happier camper.

It's been pretty slow at work lately, hence the blogging. I have a solid handle on the more mundane responsibilities I've been given and as far as those are concerned I've gotten good feedback. I can get tapes dubbed like a pro! (that's a joke, lest anyone think the height of my ambition is to ask people to duplicate tapes)

I do have an increasingly good idea of what I need to learn to be valuable in other ways and to move into a higher position, but I am also paying some dues here, so it'll be a while before that could really happen and so I have time to learn.

Well apart from being really bored there is other stuff going on, but nothing of dramatic note. I donated fifty bucks to Barack Obama yesterday.

If something riles me up, I'll be back!

No comments: